Same Day Delivery is Not a New ConceptHundreds of millions of dollars have been spent by companies trying to solve this challenge, but past attempts have failed miserably. We analyzed their failures and asked ourselves "Why Now?"
Fast delivery is the last battleground for the customer experience. This battle actually puts omni-channel retailers in the catbird seat as they all have stores and inventory within five miles of 90% of their customers. With Deliv, they can now deliver on the same day promise better and faster than anyone else —even better than the e-commerce juggernaut in the Pacific Northwest!
Deliv uses the technology advancements of omni-channel platforms and GPS-enabled smartphones to mobilize our crowd of drivers. For the first time in history, the fastest and most flexible same-day delivery is now also the cheapest shipping option. Learn more about how easy it is to integrate Deliv.
Deliv partners join our national crowdsourced delivery network, leveraging their brick and mortar assets as well as their e-commerce technology. Together, we are able to out-Amazon Amazon. See our partnerships.
TIMING IS EVERYTHING. AND THE TIMING IS NOW.
Who We Are
We are a passionate group of serial Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, and we’re excited to disrupt the world of retail to solve the “last mile” ecommerce problem.
Our Team's Experience Includes:
- Founding category-defining business and consumer offerings at WebMd, Netscape/AOL, and Metreo
- Setting up the national same-day delivery network at Amazon from the ground up
- Building and operating the AmazonFresh network across California
- Scaling fast-growing ecommerce at eBay
- Enabling national retailers with Manhattan Associates and RedPrairie omni-channel technology platforms
- Creating the technology platform and community at LiveOps and eBay
- Building transportation operations at Walmart and Apple Industries
- Building world class, household name brands such as Guinness and Smirnoff
Head of Deliv“If I wasn't a CEO, I'd like to be a stand up comic!”
Head of Marketing“Live, Laugh, Run”
Head of Account Services“Ka awawa he hale ko'u, na'e ku'u pu'uwai na pae'aina.”
Head of Logistics and Operations“It’s a lot of fun being part of a 100 watt idea in a 30 watt world.”
Head of Delivery Operations“Eat, drink, and Beat Navy!”
Head of Engineering“When I grow up, I want to win the Lanterne Rouge in the Tour de France.”
Head of Finance“If you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat...”
Head of Product“One step ahead isn't enough. Three might be too many.”
Head of Sales“Love working at a start-up. Hate cooking, cleaning and doing laundry.”